Saturday, June 13, 2009

Um, yeah. This should be fun!

Seriously? As if this year hasn't been crazy enough, now I have freakin cancer? So, oh well. What can I do but go through this, like anything else?

I'm doing this blog not because I want to blab on about poor, poor me (sooooooo not me...) but because I can already feel the mental energy being sucked from brain over this new life development. And I am also beginning to be super rude about returning phone calls and keeping up with email. So I'm throwing this space out there for anyone who'd like to know how I'm doing or what I'm thinking about these days with all of this. Stop in and say howdy once in a while to this cowgirl out in the pasture ropin' in this stupid lump.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this, thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenny-
    Just when I think you can't get more kick ass, you take on cancer? I appreciate all the desriptions because we all at one time or another have found our own crazy lumps. We have to be on guard for when it isn't that silly cyst that everyone gets.

    Go get em little lady!

    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fantastic blog. I'll be waiting to hear what the next adventure is in this process. Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet Jenny... THIS SUCKS! But you have managed, with grace, to handle a very scary situation so well. Thanks for keeping us all in the loop and taking us along for this unbelievable ride. We are sending so much good energy your way! Love Martha O

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jenny!
    I know very confidently that in time you will make the sweetest leminade from this extra sharp lemon.Your blog is amazing...keep it up and be as long winded as you please.That handwritting is I think THE most bizzare shit ever...and from "Swedish Hosp."???!!!Too f'in much.
    Later,
    Hilary xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish you the best in all this Jenny! Your outlook through this rough time in your life is amazing. It says so much about you. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete